Keep up-to-date with our news
Awards & News
stratITgy has been recognised by industry via multiple awards:
1. Best in IT Strategic Planning Solutions - Australia: Corp Today Magazine
2. Best Independent IT Consultancy Firm - Antipodes: Corporate LiveWire Innovation & Excellence Awards
3. Best Independent IT Consultancy Firm - Antipodes: APAC Awards
4. Best IT Advisory Firm - Asia Pacific; Australian Enterprise Awards
5. Management Consulting Awards - Australasia; CEO Today
6. CEO Awards 2019; Finance Monthly
7. Best IT Strategy Consultancy ANZ; IT, Software & Cloud Services Awards
8. IT Transformation Advisory Firm of the Year - NSW; Corporate Excellence Awards
9. Best IT Strategy Consultancy - Antipodes; APAC Awards
10. ANZ's Best IT Strategy Consultancy; Australian Enterprise Awards
stratITgy delivers a decade
stratITgy has celebrated 10 years of operation in 2019. The firm has successfully delivered to its clients for a decade, providing objective, expert advice and bringing positive transformation in the area of IT for each one.
In 2009, we recognised the need for an IT consultancy that was objective and independent of vendors. Ten years on and the company is going from strength to strength, being recognised by our clients and industry via multiple awards.
Our success has been our vendor independence in finding solutions that increase profit for our clients and bridge the gap between IT and the business.
Our goal is to be the most respected IT firm across ANZ and beyond that, our vision is to be the source of objective IT advice for business and government.
AI to Increase Productivity
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has been on the forefront of technological development for a long time and rightly so. The more we can program the capability to learn common practices in the digital realm, the higher our productivity can be and the greater opportunity to focus on the creative solutions that perhaps AI can't yet produce.
AI is used by Google and Amazon to help fill out forms with common repeated answers (like email and address information) and can be utilised in the workplace in a similar way. This can save time responding to customer requests, filling out invoices, searching through precedent papers and directing customers to the right department.
There are a number of vendors that offer AI solutions for workplaces, many of which provide custom solutions. This means the price point is still very high and AI is not very accessible to small to medium enterprises, but rather, large consumer focused organisations.
With the continual development in the area of AI and Deep Learning, solutions for businesses will become more accessible and by 2020, it is predicted that some form of AI will be utilised in most workplaces to increase productivity.